21.5.04

é mais fácil descarregar a nossa raiva
em alguém que sabemos que nos ama incondicionalmente.
infelizmente tive a prova disso à bocado... desculpa mãe...

"...
be a man my dad said
but what the hell he know
he lost his dreams
he lost his flow
and i don't wanna be alone
i'm born king
so where's my throne

i'm all things to all men
all of the women
all the children
just say when
and i'll take you to my tardis
who's the hardest
who's the hardest

look at the monster you may
look at the monster you pay
but you claim no responsibility
but you claim not
we're searching for Jesus
but i'll be damned
if i'll be crucified by 10,000 spies
compulsive lies
they hate me
they love me
they hate me
..."

Cinematic Orchestra ft. Roots Manuva - All Things To All Men

se algum dia for Pai, espero ser diferente do meu...